Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our very first egg laid by our tiny bantam black rosecomb hen:

Unfortunately, shortly afterwards, when we'd nearly finished building their permanent coop, they were killed by a weasel. :(

First egg of the year c: From one of my Cornish x hens <33 and people say they aren't meant for egg laying. psh. The best part about this.. she laid this one outside not figuring out how to use the nesting boxes.. this was a few weeks ago. c: Oh and my babies are about 3-4 months <3 My 3 buff orps and my 2 RIRs should be laying soon <33

Last edited:
"Ruthie" gave us her first egg on Monday, 7/22/13.

We love Ruthie. The first egg was slightly cracked (pecked). The second was a double yoker. She is averaging 5-6 a week.

Chung ky our banty..... gives us tiny big yolked eggs!!!

My wife (One Girl's Rant) was filming when we got our first legit egg from this year's flock. While she was working on the video, the flock went into an uproar and she found it.

Thought it was pretty cool to catch it like this!

Okay, everyone seems to get normal sized eggs. How about this one, it was the first egg of my California White. She now lays huge eggs, but she was just as proud of this first egg as those who had big ones. This is smaller than a penny and yes it was a full egg with a yolk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom