Post your parrot pics!

Not my birds but I fed and cared for over 100 Great Greens and over 100 Scarlets as well as maintained the facilities.

This Scarlet's beak was bitten off when it poked it into a Hyacinth's cage. Now its mate feeds it every day.

Very big ang beautiful birds. I would love a macaw one day.

A ton of work to em, the Green Wing is going though "puberty" and spends most of the day testing what he can get away with now.
roll.png
Hopefully I can nip his new attitude in the bud.

A ton of work to em, the Green Wing is going though "puberty" and spends most of the day testing what he can get away with now. :rolleyes: Hopefully I can nip his new attitude in the bud.

I can imagine, my sun conure is a handful in itself.

Greetings from Denver! Some of these are my birds, some are birds that I have worked with. Good times :)

[/IMG]

Very nice! I would love to work with them too!

were you talking about Garry?

Yeah, he doesn't have his ring yet though

Very nice blue, lovely!

This is Echo(red) and Fletch(green) the Solomon Island Eclectus Parrots

On the right is Paco my crazy Double Yellow Head Amazon Parrot

Echo in a tree.

Echo will be turning 3 years old on May 5th. She loves mashed bananas and can do tricks. She is the only bird I know that has a job. She works for my local parrot rescue. She takes donations from people and drops them in a basket. She says maybe 12 different words.

Paco is my rescue bird. We have our bad days but he can be a very cool bird. He was abused and does not like blonde people because of this. He doesn't talk but makes a few different sounds.

Fletch is a young rescue bird.

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom