Post your parrot pics!

mr.mc.

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Indiana
pop.gif

Here are my two:

Charlie is a Rose Breasted Gala Cockatoo - he was given to me (he's was a plucker long before he was given to me and probably always will be but we still love him) and is 10 this year....

and this is Fuego - he is a Sun Conure - he attached himself to me at the pet store as I was passing by and we had such an interesting sudden bond. I ended up going to visit him every day for 5 days just to make sure we would be a good match - he had my heart at 'hello'. LOL! He is less than one year. He has also been a GREAT addition to Charlie's world - we had considered getting a friend for Charlie and knew how risky it would be getting another bird that he might end up hating - I was in no rush and was waiting for the perfect personality to come along that I thought would be a match and a few years later, we found all of the above in Fuego purely by chance. Charlie couldn't be happier and their interaction is hilarious. I enjoy having two birds more than I did just having one. They are so much fun!

Thought I would up this post lol, didn't notice untill now.
This is my baby Lady 16 years old
Lady's human sister lol really funny story's about those two :D

Gotta get more pics, my husband has to download them to the kindle fire
but I do have one more

Charger my love, he loves my husband with steak sauce LOL, he is 24 years old :p

I don't have very many good pictures of my parakeets. This was one where I was trying to show their cage set up when it was new. The blue one is Azul and the green one is Houdini. Yes, he's quite the escape artist. He actually came with that name. The staff at the shelter I adopted him from gave it to him and it just seemed to fit, so I kept it.

Houdini eating a millet treat

Azul sitting on his swing

Working in rescue I have had an worked with a lot of parrots. Here is my current crew:

Rosie the female Solomon Island Eclctus and Fred the male Solomon Island Eclectus, as well as Basil the red-lored Amazon (RIP)

And Dexter the male Derbyan Parakeet

Back
Top Bottom