Posting pictures from mobile

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I click on your icon for photos and it says upload from device or use URL number. I click on upload from device and I swear I can hear it sniggering at me! Nothing happens. It doesn't open my gallery or anything. Most of the time it doesn't even highlight the box I clicked on.......
hit.gif

Are you using the native browser or a different one (such as Firefox)? It sounds like the browser isn't interpreting the popup image loader properly.
Check if there is an update available for the browser. I did upload today from the native browser on an S3, Android v. 4.1.1

My 4 chicks (2 Rhode Island Reds and 2 Buff Orpingtons) are 3 weeks old. One (Isobel) was sick last week and not doing well at all. I wrapped her in an old tea towel, made some milky porridge and managed to get some down her little beak. I kept her warm in my arms, all wrapped up and she's back to strutting her stuff. My one other is a Black New Jersey Giant, Pearl. A little darling right now but she'll be a big lass in about 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom