Posting pictures from mobile

I use a Nokia Windows Mobile phone. Desktop mode works for pics, but its a pain to re-size the boxes to where I can get to all the buttons. I just tried the mobile again, and it finds my camera roll and allows me to choose a pic. I get to the "Embed an Image" screen that says "I am not uploading any copyrighted or offensive material" and shows the file name of the picture I chose, I hit submit, but it does not embed the pic.

Any suggestions?

I'm using a NOKIA and my phone works off of Windows 10 and I can't figure out how to post pics. Can anyone help?

Go to the bottom of any page, switch to "desktop" mode and post them from there. Then you can switch back to mobile mode. Its a total PITA, but that's the only way I have found to do it on my Windows Nokia.

Nokia Windows phone. Thank you! I think this is actually going to work!!! :weee

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. I click on your icon for photos and it says upload from device or use URL number. I click on upload from device and I swear I can hear it sniggering at me! Nothing happens. It doesn't open my gallery or anything. Most of the time it doesn't even highlight the box I clicked on.......
hit.gif

@Nifty-Chicken

From my galaxy S4 when I'm on mobile option in the BYC app, either trying to reply to a thread or if I have started a new thread, when I click the mountain looking symbol to upload a pic I get sent to this screen

When I try and press "upload from my device" nothing happens. No matter where on that button I press it just wont do anything. I can get a cursor in the box for entering an image URL. Never tried to go further with this step because I don't understand it.

When I switch it to desktop version I can hit the same "insert picture" icon and I get a pop up like this;

When I try and press the "upload files" button, nothing happens again. It doesn't freeze and I can freely move around the rest of the page but it just won't register when I press on the upload files button.

This is where I give up and go back a page and say to myself, I'll go turn on the computer and add that picture later. Which rarely happens.

I've never had any error messages.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom