prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Screenshot_20240112-213547_Facebook.jpg

my hen is still alive. in pain, cannot walk but alive. she drank honey water but didn't eat till the evening. in such cases the first 48 hours are critical.

my poor injured hen laid an egg. she is black rock. as she is still alive (47 hours) I hope she will get well.
Glad she is still alive. Do you want to tell us about her wound and how you are caring for it? My DH and I had a hen that was injured by a dog and we pulled her through, will be happy to share what we did if it might help you.

Glad she is still alive. Do you want to tell us about her wound and how you are caring for it? My DH and I had a hen that was injured by a dog and we pulled her through, will be happy to share what we did if it might help you.

well, there is about a square inch of missing skin with a deep hole (or 2) from the dog's dent. I first syringed her some honey water for shock and to give her some strength. I cleaned the wound with hydrogen peroxide then put some powder for wounds. it contains antibiotics and helps wounds to heal. I gave her a vibramycin pill (doxycycline) and put her in a crate near the wood stove. next day I bought a spray for wounds and spray id 2x/day. continued to give her 1/2 vibramycin. and I praise God for she is still alive.

please share your story.

Back
Top Bottom