prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

:lol:  My dad knows all the ins and outs of computers, so I know a bit more than most kids my age :p

You say it that way and make me feel old or something lol... I remember waiting for my mom to get off the party line to hurry onto the dial up modem for the internet when it first came out.. Now my kids have to fix moms computer because I have no clue :p

gig.gif
Don't worry, I'm not nearly as good with compouters as dad, and he's "old" (shh, i never said that). He doesn't act old though, but compared to whne he married mom.... he's old
tongue.png
hide.gif

Quote: Donrae went to a poultry seminar, and the speaker, (he was more geared to commercial production) said that giving them the whole amount of supplemental light in a single flip of the switch is also an acceptable practice. So, yes, it will work. is it best practice to do it that way? Not sure, I add about 1/2 hour/week. My lights come on at 6 AM and are now set to go off at 7 PM. Goal is 6 AM to 8 PM. No way do I want a roo crowing at 3 AM!

Spring is on the way!!!!

Quote: Yeah, I'm aware of that accusation. But, here's my thought... humanly speaking, given the letter of the law, if Mary was pregnant by human means, someone other than Joseph, he certainly would not have married her. And the law would have demanded that she be stoned. So, humanly speaking, the fact that he did choose to marry her, they would have surmised that the baby was his.

Donrae went to a poultry seminar, and the speaker, (he was more geared to commercial production) said that giving them the whole amount of supplemental light in a single flip of the switch is also an acceptable practice. So, yes, it will work. is it best practice to do it that way? Not sure, I add about 1/2 hour/week. My lights come on at 6 AM and are now set to go off at 7 PM. Goal is 6 AM to 8 PM. No way do I want a roo crowing at 3 AM!

Spring is on the way!!!!

Yeah, I'm aware of that accusation. But, here's my thought... humanly speaking, given the letter of the law, if Mary was pregnant by human means, someone other than Joseph, he certainly would not have married her. And the law would have demanded that she be stoned. So, humanly speaking, the fact that he did choose to marry her, they would have surmised that the baby was his.
Yep, Matthew 1:19.

Back
Top Bottom