prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Can everyone say a prayer for one of my longest and best friends (45yrs) she lost her daughter recently (she passed away suddenly while having a nap with her 3yr old on the sofa) we have been on the phone tonight and she is inconsolable, the shock has worn off and reality is just hitting her now 😩 absolutely heartbreaking 💔
❤️🙏❤️
The death of a child is one of life's most difficult challenges! And for this to have occurred so suddenly and unexpectedly only adds to the shock and pain! My heart aches for the heart of this mother. But God has given us words of peace and comfort, promises to get us through these dark times. Please share the following text with your friend:

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 KJV
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. [14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. [15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent (precede, or go before) them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Remind her that Jesus died to give us hope of eternal life, and that she may see her daughter again in that beautiful home that He has prepared for those that have put their trust in Him.

John 14:1-4 KJV
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas asked Him, Lord we don't know where You're going, and how can we know the way? And Jesus said, "I am the Way, and the Truth and the Life."

I pray your friend can trust in Jesus and keep her eyes fixed on Him, and He will give her peace. And God bless that little one, as well!

❤️🙏❤️
The death of a child is one of life's most difficult challenges! And for this to have occurred so suddenly and unexpectedly only adds to the shock and pain! My heart aches for the heart of this mother. But God has given us words of peace and comfort, promises to get us through these dark times. Please share the following text with your friend:

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 KJV
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. [14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. [15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent (precede, or go before) them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Remind her that Jesus died to give us hope of eternal life, and that she may see her daughter again in that beautiful home that He has prepared for those that have put their trust in Him.

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas asked Him, Lord we don't know where You're going, and how can we know the way? And Jesus said, "I am the Way, and the Truth and the Life."

I pray your friend can trust in Jesus and keep her eyes fixed on Him, and He will give her peace. And God bless that little one, as well!
Thank you all so much ❤️ I’m going to drive up to spend the weekend with her, so I will show this to her and hope she finds some comfort ❤️

So we had plenty of tears, but also plenty of laughter remembering good times ❤️ she was really touched that my BYC family sent her prayers and words off comfort esp these words
Thank you @BigBlueHen53 and everyone who sent love and prayers ❤️ it meant the world!

So we had plenty of tears, but also plenty of laughter remembering good times ❤️ she was really touched that my BYC family sent her prayers and words off comfort esp these words
Thank you @BigBlueHen53 and everyone who sent love and prayers ❤️ it meant the world!
:hugs

I pray everyone has a great Lords day and spends the day worshiping our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ in church service today. Living for him is the least we can do, after all He died for us. God Bless!
Welcome to the Prayer Warriors thread, we're happy you joined! :hugs

Have any of you seen any of the series The Chosen? Download the app, it's amazing. It's a dramatic representation of the gospels, the life of Christ, and the people whose lives He touched. It is historically accurate, by which I mean the costumes, sets and locations are beautifully done. The acting is realistic and powerful. Of course there is much creative license, because the Bible does not give a lot of detail, but the characters are realistically portrayed and their backstories are both plausible and believable. I have just started on Season One and am up to Episode 4 and am really being blessed by it. I would like to know what you guys think, if you watch it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom