Pre built coops

I’m getting ready to make a growout coop from a old metal swing set.

This is not my picture but the general idea of what I’m going to do.
C77EAE43-6872-4220-8046-E4C1DAEC39A6.jpeg

I am not too good with tools :confused:, but I can pin down the coop(premade) with stakes. The coop description says 4 chickens, but from the square footage, only 3 at most with 2 being a comfortable number.

If it’s expensive and it can only fit 2 chickens then I would definitely not get it, have you thought of buying a shed/ getting a shed made that suits chickens ?

I am not too good with tools :confused:, but I can pin down the coop(premade) with stakes. The coop description says 4 chickens, but from the square footage, only 3 at most with 2 being a comfortable number.
Neither am I. I always have enlisted my dad for help lol Are your chickens standard size or bantams. I have one of the big red coops from TSC and it fits 2 standards semi comfortable. Lots of free ranging goes on though.

By high end of the spectrum, i meant around $260 this will not be a problem. I feel that the actual coop ( not run ) is well made. Just want to make sure this is the best option before i drop some cash!

By high end of the spectrum, i meant around $260 this will not be a problem. I feel that the actual coop ( not run ) is well made. Just want to make sure this is the best option before i drop some cash!

I’d say you could get a decent shed around that price of Gregg’s list or something.
Then you could fix it up yourself

Back
Top Bottom