Pics
I am interested in gardening and I started growing vegetables last year. Also I want to start investing in farming. As for me it's quite profitable field today. I found info about EOS Crop Monitoring software, it allows to keep an eye on your fields regularly with satellite monitoring and crop rotation data, save time and budget using effective VRA tool and improve yields. Useful tool for every farmer

This looks too good to be true, after last year. This is Dollar General brand, I think?

15DF0D21-09AD-476B-A407-187E48E9B051.jpeg

Not MY harvest, but anybody here buy beef by the quarter or half cow? I'm interested in knowing what your cost is. I have a local butcher with there own farm/livestock who is well give me a quarter cow processed to my request and aged 30 days for $800. It seems with it to me but I want to price check.

Not MY harvest, but anybody here buy beef by the quarter or half cow? I'm interested in knowing what your cost is. I have a local butcher with there own farm/livestock who is well give me a quarter cow processed to my request and aged 30 days for $800. It seems with it to me but I want to price check.
My guy charges between $600-$900 for grass fed & finished pasture raised 1/4 cow depending on hanging weight.

Back
Top Bottom