prettiest Hen competition!!! feel free to join - Ends 4/9/2022

mine is just a butt hole all the time i cant even check the nesting box with him in the coop
because a stick isnt enough for his speed

I just push i do not hit him like some have accused me for
We can NOT act like we are going to defend ourselves with JoJo, we have to actually defend ourselves.
We don't hit him, we do touch him with whatever is close or we walk around with anything loud that rattles or a Super Soaker wayergun. The watergun works most of the time.. An empty 5 gallon bucket works sometimes, I drop it on the ground, he runs away..
He absolutely understands what a hose pipe will do, all I have to do is pick it up and he is GONE.
He is pretty ruthless and we are always defending ourselves and our guests as well.

2 year old French Copper Blue Marans
Leela
Screenshot 2022-04-01 22.09.13.png

We can NOT act like we are going to defend ourselves with JoJo, we have to actually defend ourselves.
We don't hit him, we do touch him with whatever is close or we walk around with anything loud that rattles or a Super Soaker wayergun. The watergun works most of the time.. An empty 5 gallon bucket works sometimes, I drop it on the ground, he runs away..
He absolutely understands what a hose pipe will do, all I have to do is pick it up and he is GONE.
He is pretty ruthless and we are always defending ourselves and our guests as well.
He takes most movements to run him away from us as a full on challenge. He gladly accepts the challenge, calls the hand and ups the ante.

if i dont bring the stick in with me i would come out of the coop bloody because he has 2 1 inch daggers on his heels so the stick is my cheap saving grace

his run is in a field, and he paces the fence when i step outside to go do something but if i look down at him with binoculars he is chilling somewhere in the run
Could you de spur him?
he is 2 Ish so i don't think so he would probably bleed out if i did and i dont know how to but thanks for the suggestion

I also have a beautiful Lemon Pyle Brahma, hatched May 1st, her name is Oscar Goldman. Perhaps she should have been named "Butter," but we love trailer park boys, so here you go. Her brother, Benedict Cumberhatch, is seen in the background of her adult pic, while Mother Clucker is seen in her chick pic. She is enormous and she is fabulous.

Attachments

• IMG_0634 2.jpeg
    IMG_0634 2.jpeg
    750.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4060.jpeg
    IMG_4060.jpeg
    489.1 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom