Prettiest HYBRID chicken show "ENDED"

I really enjoy seeing everyones pictures. and these little contest are great.. their all winners to me. it would be a hard job to pick just one.

)O(
Pink

6chickens in St. Charles :

Quote:
OK these can't be real. They look like artwork. Are these real?

Yes, they are real. I'm sure they will appreciate the complements as both birds feel rather ugly at the moment.
lol.png
Berry is fourteen now and just molted out his tail, and Annita looks like an exhausted Soccer Mom as she chases her chicks around the yard.​

Quote:
I agree they are all so gorgeous and all winners!!! It will be so hard, I will have first, second, and third place
big_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Momma was either an Orpington or Sussex. Check out the tall comb, columbian color, and white legs.
wink.png

No, you would think so, but all my pens are completely escape proof, and the Ameraucana rooster was the only source of pea comb on the property. He was penned with only Ameraucanas and two easter eggers. The two EE's had either silver or golden laced wyandotte momma. The Ameraucanas were from John Blehm line. Regardles of how he got here, I am crossing him on Coronation hens, looking for HUGE, dual purpose EEs with Coronation coloring in a couple years.

Last edited:
The winners are:
First place- Illia with the tolbunt black copper maran cross
Second place- a tie bytween godiva with the silkie Mille fleur D'uccle cross and 6chickens in St. Charles with the silkie rose comb cross
Third place- rhoderunner with the junglfowl cross
THANK YOU everyone for entering your gorgeous birds!!!!! They are all winners!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Sorry I meant mommy was either an Orpington or Sussex, which since you mentioned Coronation, pretty sure that's the ticket. You mentioned you don't know who mommy is, and the pink legs are kind of a giveaway?

Congrats to all though!
big_smile.png
My Marans cross I'm sure is a happy boy.

Back
Top Bottom