Privett hatchery

Pics

jchulsey

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 23, 2014
Alabama
Does anybody know anything about the quality of the privett hatchery. I just ordered 25 from TSC. I ordered Dominiques. I am new to chickening and want to make sure I am getting birds from a quality source. Thanks!Does anybody know anything about the quality of the privett hatchery. I just ordered 25 from TSC. I ordered Dominiques. I am new to chickening and want to make sure I am getting birds from a quality source. Thanks!

This was her a month ago, I don't have any current pics. She's among of the bigger of the pullets they came.
0330171720a.jpg

I ordered Guineas from TSC and all went well. I feel a bit compelled to defend TSC here. They are not the hatchery. They can not control what they get in or the condition of new arrivals. It's not like they have the facilities to fix a bad shipment. In fact in the store I shop at, guess who takes home the hurt and sometimes deformed ones? Yup it's the TSC employees who care for the ones no body else wants. Now obviously I can't speak for all stores but holds true on the one I shop at.

For several years I have gotten chicks from my local feed store and they order from privett. They are the healthiest little buggers! May different breeds over the years too lol. This year I picked up 2 little buff cochin pullets and for being only a few days old they have really nice full feet and are bouncing around like crazy. I recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom