PROBIOTICS for you and your chickens

The KefirLady sent me an email telling me that my Kefir Grains will ship out tomorrow... Whoo Hoo!!!
But then she was telling me about this new drink, Adya Clarity, and I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard of it?

This is what she stated..... "Another great product to consider in addition to drinking kefir is Adya Clarity. Adya Clarity will improve the quality of the water you drink and does marvelous things in the body. It is the next step toward complete health. I will be sending literature on Adya Clarity with your order of milk kefir grains. "
"Adya Clarity"
"These are the perfect minerals that will make you well. All you have to do is drink the water. Adya Clarity is so easy to incorporate into your lifestyle. All you do is add one teaspoon to a gallon of water and wait 24 hours. If there is sediment at the bottom of your jar pour off the top water and that is what you drink. Dump the inert minerals and inert debris that you see collected at the bottom on your plants. They are harmless but why drink that? "

I just did a search on the Adya Clarity: Holy Crap
ep.gif
is it expensive! It is said to do some wonderful things, however, I think I will stick to my Brita filter pitcher to purify my water thank you very much...........wow!

Quote:
That's what I thought too!! The KeferLady said she could sell it for $100 per Quart, which would purify/clarify up to 250 gallons of water, but even at that it's too expensive. I'm still going to read up on it to see what it's all about, but I don't think I'll be buying it any time soon.

Quote:
Hi All
Yea I got the same email when I ordered from the Kefir lady but I have not ordered any of the Adya Clarity! I know that it says it removes heavy metals from the water and all and that it will remove the metals from your system but I am going to have to research this a whole lot more before I try it $100 for 250 gallons seems a little steep to me and Unlike Kefir and Kombucha I don't see any data that it contains any beneficial bacteria or anything! I fully believe in the Kefir and Kombucha but am not convinced on th Adya Clarity!

So didn't someone have a good no need bread reciepe here??? Featherbaby is looking for one!!

I just truged thru the 8 inche of lovely newfallen snow in a wonderful brisk 9 degree weather to take my babies their ration of kefir and some toys to keep down the boredom (Head Of Cabbage and a stalk of celery~Keeps them occupied and happy on these days when I have them locked in their coop) They do love their Kefir and I have started to fee them about a quart every other day either mixed in with their Food remains they leave in the bottom of the dish! It is a really sneaky way to get them to eat that! Kinda like when we used to Hide veggies in stuff to get the kids to eat them!

Ernie

They Say I Have Severe A.D.H.D But they Just don't Understan.....................OH LOOK A Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Amhy,
If it is the lactose that your daughter has issues with, she maybe able to ingest the kefir as the culture eats lactose to grow.
Ginny

Unfortunately, it's not a lactose intolerance, it's a milk protein allergy. She can't ingest anything that contains milk proteins. She seems to be growing out of it gradually, thank goodness!! There was a time where she would go into anaphylactic shock if she ingested milk products, and now she just gets a rash on her where the milk (yogurt, chocolate, anything containing milk) touches her skin.

Water kefir will work for her and actually I had someone PM me for a trade on Kombucha for water kefir, so it's perfect!! Although, I'd still love some milk kefir, so if anyone wants to trade either a Kombucha scoby or water kefir grains in the next few weeks, please let me know!! I hope that I will have plenty soon!!
smile.png

Quote:
Amhy,
If it is the lactose that your daughter has issues with, she maybe able to ingest the kefir as the culture eats lactose to grow.
Ginny

Unfortunately, it's not a lactose intolerance, it's a milk protein allergy. She can't ingest anything that contains milk proteins. She seems to be growing out of it gradually, thank goodness!! There was a time where she would go into anaphylactic shock if she ingested milk products, and now she just gets a rash on her where the milk (yogurt, chocolate, anything containing milk) touches her skin.

Water kefir will work for her and actually I had someone PM me for a trade on Kombucha for water kefir, so it's perfect!! Although, I'd still love some milk kefir, so if anyone wants to trade either a Kombucha scoby or water kefir grains in the next few weeks, please let me know!! I hope that I will have plenty soon!!
smile.png

Amy
Hi I would trade some Milk Kefir for water kefir so I could try the Water Kefir! I want to try but Love my MIlk kefir so much that Im too tight to invest in the water Kefir! BUt will do the trade thing

Ernie

Quote:

smile.png

Amy
Hi I would trade some Milk Kefir for water kefir so I could try the Water Kefir! I want to try but Love my MIlk kefir so much that Im too tight to invest in the water Kefir! BUt will do the trade thing

Ernie

Amy

Ernie

They Say I Have Severe A.D.H.D But they Just don't Understan.....................OH LOOK A Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom