PROBIOTICS for you and your chickens

Quote:
As I was making my smoothie this morning, I was wondering the if the blades chopped up the little bacterias as they were whirling around!!
Ginny

Ya think the poor little guys are screaming in agony?
sad.png

Quote:
As I was making my smoothie this morning, I was wondering the if the blades chopped up the little bacterias as they were whirling around!!
Ginny

sad.png

Actually I was thinking if they are all chopped up, can my body utilize them, or should I be drinking kefir straight.......NOW I will be thinking that they are screaming in agony!

Quote:
sad.png

Actually I was thinking if they are all chopped up, can my body utilize them, or should I be drinking kefir straight.......NOW I will be thinking that they are screaming in agony!

barnie.gif
ep.gif

Poor little probiotics

Sorry couldn't resist that

Ernie

Hey Kefir Krazies, I am sorry to tell you my dad (86) passed away tonight at 6:00. He had not accepted food since Sunday and had been in a peaceful sleep most of the time. I am thankful to God he was not in any pain or anxiety....and was on no medication. I prayed yesterday that God's will be done. Now it is finished. I haven't told mom (85) yet. She has dementia and doesn't even know who I am, so I don't know if she will understand or remember that her husband of 66 years is gone. Perhaps that's merciful for her. Please pray for courage and strength for me as I make the final arrangements and continue to care for mom. I still keep up the Kefir smoothies every afternoon for all of us. I'm hoping it will boost our immune systems, especially during times of stress.

Quote:
Ohhh FeatherBaby!!! I am praying for you and your family in this time of greif and sadness!! My heart is breaking for you! My grandmother had dementia, and we went thru some of the same things. So very sorry for the loss of your father.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Andrea,
It is. I really like it. But with all the snow we've gotten it is sagging. Next winter I may put Tbars on the out side w/regular electric wire to keep vermin from climbing over the top.(The snow is less than a foot from the top of the fence. Nothing has climbed over the top yet and I'd like it to stay that way!!) The fence works great, we've just had WAY to much heavy snow, now sleet! I ordered it fromPremier1 http://www.premier1supplies.com/detail.php?prod_id=20197&cat_id=139 . I got the double spike because we have a lot of gravel. It is also the permanet. I knew I'd be using it in the winter so I got the sturdier one. Very easy to move, though it does take two people because of it's bulkiness. Tried once to move it by myself and I spent more time untangling than if I was patient and waited for my husband! I would try the regular electric netting if I was only going to use it in the summer.

Made a red velvet cake using kefir instead of buttermilk. It was ssssooooo good!! I am going to make another for Valentines day!

Ginny

Quote:
featherbaby,
I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard to loose someone you love. I will pray for your continued strength and courage for the days ahead.
Sending you light and love,
Ginny

Back
Top Bottom