PRODUCTION Toulouse Geese Thread!!

Mine too, jtn you missed your calling you should have been a stand up comic.
Too old and tired to stand up for long...more of a sit down comic. Really though, I just try to find a little humor in everything. Just as even the scummiest book always has at least one line worth reading so life, even when it seems at its worst, has some humor for us to grab hold of and help us make it through the day. I am glad I can make you all smile, sometimes I don't comment because I don't want to seem too frivolous.

Too old and tired to stand up for long...more of a sit down comic. Really though, I just try to find a little humor in everything. Just as even the scummiest book always has at least one line worth reading so life, even when it seems at its worst, has some humor for us to grab hold of and help us make it through the day. I am glad I can make you all smile, sometimes I don't comment because I don't want to seem too frivolous.
Okay sit down comic then, any way your funny, and we always need humor in our days. Thanks

I learn so much here. Have you all heard of the bird Kokapo? I need one.
Good luck with that. I just looked them up since I had never heard of them before. Also called the Owl Parrot and that is what they look like...a big green owl faced parrot. They are native to New Zealand and protected because they are endangered so unless you are willing to immigrate to New Zealand and start a Kokapo rescue center it is pretty unlikely they will all them to be imported. However, if you are of a mind to move to New Zealand I would be happy to be your travel companion. Always wanted to go there but never the time and money at the same point in my life.

Good luck with that. I just looked them up since I had never heard of them before. Also called the Owl Parrot and that is what they look like...a big green owl faced parrot. They are native to New Zealand and protected because they are endangered so unless you are willing to immigrate to New Zealand and start a Kokapo rescue center it is pretty unlikely they will all them to be imported. However, if you are of a mind to move to New Zealand I would be happy to be your travel companion. Always wanted to go there but never the time and money at the same point in my life.

We watched a video on them in Enviornmental Science because our instructor was gone! I'm moving to New Zeland, their birds are amazing! Bringing Pear and Kiwi! (; and whatever babies they have!

Back
Top Bottom