Pros and cons of organic vs nonorganic?

Quote: I agree, but for a different reason. It was the author Robert A. Heinlein who, in his book "Glory Road" said, "Tampering with the ecology of a planet is to be approached with great trepidation and a very versatile computer."

A good example might be the introduction of rabbits and cane toads into Australia. Do I eat GMO's? Yes, I feel that most the so-called studies are junk science, but than I feel the same way about all the studies proving that smoking causes cancer.
hide.gif

True. But the wildlife don't have a voice in this debate so the WWF has to be their voice. It only makes sense, that poison would have a detrimental effect on wildlife if nothing else.

Last edited:
That's a reach.
In 2013, 83% of all corn and 93% or all soybeans in the United States were herbicide tolerant, totaling nearly 155 million acres, much of it in the Midwest.

Yea & now RR Ready are not working because of weed resistance so they are making different seeds to be resistant to Roundup & 24D & another herbicide so they can continue this farce. They went to RR crops to quit using 24D & other crap. What part of the GMO stuff is working??? The ones where they are trying to grow antibiotics in them? Oh yea that should work well.

Yea & now RR Ready are not working because of weed resistance so they are making different seeds to be resistant to Roundup & 24D & another herbicide so they can continue this farce. They went to RR crops to quit using 24D & other crap. What part of the GMO stuff is working??? The ones where they are trying to grow antibiotics in them? Oh yea that should work well.
At least as well as using our food supply to feed our vehicles.

To respond to those who seem to claim that the science community, including specifically geneticists, are not concerned with the GMO issues raised here ...

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/list.php
You do realize that is 15 years old, correct?

I'll say this again : we've tested genetically modified corn for human safety more than we've tested every other (non-GMO) food crop combined. The testing is done, and it is conclusive.

Back
Top Bottom