Proud Cayuga owners!!!!

^x2!! The more pics the better!

Duck Love07 AR -- have you tried wiping his eye w/ a damp tissue? I have never heard of 'eye worms'
Before wiping, could you get a close up photo of his eye & also of the one w/ missing down
- There is the emergency/diseases/injury forum You can also post them there as well
here is the link

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/10/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures/

Last edited:
that sounds horrible. I think cockroaches are more prevalent in areas of warm weather so It would explain why South Dakota and Massachusettes aren't familiar with this. Not that roaches don't exist here just not as common usually only indoors where the temperature is more even. Good luck with your little light weight.

that sounds horrible. I think cockroaches are more prevalent in areas of warm weather so It would explain why South Dakota and Massachusettes aren't familiar with this. Not that roaches don't exist here just not as common usually only indoors where the temperature is more even. Good luck with your little light weight.
thank you, she is a very sweet bird and i hope she gets better

The duck in the end or last in line is only three months old and these 2 females will be separated into their own pen in about 4 months when my male is big enough and mature.

Two of these i got from a breed that lives about 60 miles away from me the one in the water is the only one that survived in my mail order from the hatchery. It is a boy in the water the other two are girls.

These last 3 babies in my hand are from the replacement order. There are 2 girls and 1 boy. I am planning on going back to the breeder and getting a couple more females and another male or two. I love my cayuga's and the purple, blue and green sheens they have in there feathers.

we had a death today
sad.png
one of the kids unplugged the heat lamp and Wraith my baby died. The child has been punished but the baby is still gone...

I am possibly going to get some cayugas this march. i only want to get three ducks, and cant decide between cayuga, swedish, white pekin, and rouen
for sure keeping the white pekin and rouen on the list, but i cant decide bewteen the others.

I love the looks of the Cayugas. You should get some.

I think a flock of Cayugas and Pekins would be very pretty.

Back
Top Bottom