Pullet Contest!!! Ends April 1st 2017

She's just a baby but I wanna post her because she is so unique. I really don't know what she's gonna be yet. Me and the wife are still trying to name her!

Awww!!! She's so adorable!!! :love Hey, if you want, you can post a picture of her on this contest too! :) Only if you want! :lau

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1157423/cute-chick-contest-ends-april-1st#post_18178639

Last edited:

My Barred Rock, Idgie Threadgood, named after Idgie in Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe. She is about 2 weeks old. She is such a hoot!

Awww!!! I love Barred Rock!
love.gif

I have always wanted one and was finally able to get one (after years of local ordinances not allowing chickens and then my first batch I had no idea what I was getting, ended up with a lot of roosters, but finally I was able to get a barred rock). My neighbor's kids call them Polka Dot Chickens. It's sooo cute!

Okay, okay!!!

To warn everyone, this was a hard decision, so if your​ pullet did not win, please don't be mad, this was just a friendly game!

P.S
I'm getting the prize ready! I just took a screenshot to show you who won. I am going to crop it, but that's all for this contest! :p

Thank you for
understanding
everyone!!! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom