Pullet or roo?! 6.5 week old speckled sussex.

BFF14

Hatching
Jun 5, 2015
I want to post a pic of this chick, but I am unable to do so! (I dont know how, and I have looked it it up, but I don't see the icon anywhere?! So, I put him/her as my profile pic) help! I think that I have a roo, but I am unsure. She/ he is the only SS I have, so I can;'t compare. There isnt too much white, but the tail is stubby and the comb is coming in pretty prominent already.

Last edited:
ohhh darn!! :( Do you know how I can post a few other pics for comparison? I cant figure it it out!

The icon that lets you attach picture to a post is in the toolbar right above the box that you type in. It's the one that looks like a postcard with mountains right next to the filmstrip icon.

Ok, I was replying a completely different way! now, I see it. Thank you! Here are some other photos. The ones where they are all huddled
Together is when I put them in the chicken tractor and they were about 4.5 weeks old. The first (darker) photo is just yesterday. Still a roo? I have read so many things about SS, and I just keep praying it is a pullet!

Back
Top Bottom