Purina Start & Grow

Has anyone else notice there's suddenly ground corn in Purina's start & grow, both medicated and non. Will call them tomorrow to find out if its intentional not.

Is it listed as an ingredient? Most likely one of the main ingredients? I can virtually assure you that it is intentional if it is from Purina. Unless their Quality Control failed REALLY badly on a batch of feed. Big commercial brands don't usually screw up that badly.

Has anyone else notice there's suddenly ground corn in Purina's start & grow, both medicated and non. Will call them tomorrow to find out if its intentional not.
Is it usually in a crumble form?
Call em, make sure you have to mfg code/date....they'll send you coupons!

Is it listed as an ingredient? Most likely one of the main ingredients? I can virtually assure you that it is intentional if it is from Purina. Unless their Quality Control failed REALLY badly on a batch of feed. Big commercial brands don't usually screw up that badly.
Nope not listed in the ingredients, and it wasnt there before unless it was ground much finer.

Is it usually in a crumble form?
Call em, make sure you have to mfg code/date....they'll send you coupons!

Yes, it's small crumbles, but didnt have the ground corn in it before. I could be wrong but I think corn isnt good for chicks cause their crop isnt able to break it down yet.

When I complained to Purina once, about their Flock Raiser looking completely different than any previous bags, they explained that each mill sources their own ingredients so it will vary bag to bag. They have many mills producing their feeds.

When I complained to Purina once, about their Flock Raiser looking completely different than any previous bags, they explained that each mill sources their own ingredients so it will vary bag to bag. They have many mills producing their feeds.
Well that's kinda lame huh

Back
Top Bottom