Currently Birdless Hippy
11 Years
Jul 20, 2008
with maurice, the original space-cowboy
hehe
wink.png
made ya look
tongue2.gif

wellz anywho..... a while ago i gave a guy 2 of the prettiest guineas you've ever seen,,, a few days later, he brought me 3 big ole B.A. hens,,, well the other morning, a truck pulls in,, and all of a sudden every single roo i have ( bout 15 or so lol) started SCREAMING,,,, man they were mad,,,,, well i got out the door, rounded the corner of the house,, he's just getting out of the truck,, reaches in and pulls this out,, legs tied up like it was a bull,, hahahaa
passes him to me,, and says,, " brought ya something",, got back in his truck,, and down the road..
lol.png

PIC_0389.jpg

PIC_0399.jpg

PIC_0400.jpg

Fine looking bird Jim......wish you could take some of my Roos...they are starting to fight!! and I don't like it......no no I can't eat them....I never eat anybody I know .....

If you think he looks purple, then I want some of what you're hazed on!!

Guess Skand needs a bigger stick for whacking roos. That one looks like trouble!!

I have WHAT in my yard? :

15 Roos?!?!?! How do you manage 15? Hw many hens or are they all confined separately?? My one roo is almost as much work as my husband!
wink.png

their all in separate pens,, well cept a couple,, and they all have their own girls,, and i like em better then the mean ole hens,,hahaha

Quote:
no,, the guy has a few game roo's,, and the hens at his place,, he has horse stables he rents out,, and someone dropped them off at his place,, this roo screams to get away,,
lol.png
once you touch him,, he shuts up, and just lays there
gig.gif

Quote:
he has alot of purple sheen to him,, i wish the photos would show just half of it,, he is really purple in the sun,, haha

and THANKIES everyone for the compliments
big_smile.png
,, just shows how giving a dude 2 guineas can pay ya back
big_smile.png
heheh
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom