Question

ShrekDawg

Chicken Fan Club President
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
I have something I’ve been wondering about for a while....

Would it be possible to make the emojis not case sensitive? It’s not a big deal at all, especially since we can just open it and click on them now, but just wondering because I do wind up typing them out a lot sometimes I’ll type the right thing for one but it will have a capital letter by accident and then it won’t work. Like for example the laughing one.... :Lau versus :lau

Would be nice if it wasn’t case sensitive so I wouldn’t have to fix it but I don’t know if that’s even possible.

It's possible to add multiple strings which are parsed into a single emoticon, at least for the image-based emoticons (the ones listed under "Smilies") rather than the unicode emojis. Unicode emojis can be typed from a mobile keyboard, however.

It's possible to add multiple strings which are parsed into a single emoticon, at least for the image-based emoticons (the ones listed under "Smilies") rather than the unicode emojis. Unicode emojis can be typed from a mobile keyboard, however.
That makes sense! I love the Unicode ones and use those all the time too 😁😂 I forgot too that they do pop up as they’re typed too

Back
Top Bottom