R.I.P most of my coop R.I.P Cheepers 11/28/10

Can Steven and some of his friends hot wire the coop? There is a way. (A hunting blind perhaps)

Don't give up your chickens, Kate. They are like feathered Valium.

(The Chickens and the fish tank keep me together.)

(((( hugs for you))))) I know it's not much at this time..You are in my prayers..if that's ok

Im a little late but wanted to send my thoughts your way. I dont know what i would do if I lost so many good friends.
hugs.gif

I can use all the prayers I can get right now. Hot wiring isn't an option right now, I can't afford it period. So far no more attempts, but now I go back to work and can't stay up late so I hope it stays peaceful.

Quote:
They were they for you when you needed them most Kate. Don't give up now. I know the worry that comes with dealing with the ill birds right now is awful. But, you can do it. Do you need any medical supplies? I have a large container of electrolytes and bandaging materials. I can also pick up cleaning supplies if you need some. DO NOT, be a toughie right now....if you need them, I will get them for you.

No, I appreciate the offer though. I'm hoping I won't lose anymore, the rest don't show any signs of being injured and Tuesday will be two weeks that night. I think Fluffy had internal injuries that just took awhile to take her.

On a very positive note, one of the eggs FuzzyButt was sitting when she died has hatched. The adoptive momma is doing very good broody duty!!
2:48 another hatch and a pip

5:15 three possible four babies,, and a very cold night coming

Last edited:
WriterofWords,

Why, oh why, do you want a ferret?

Diet

Ferrets are obligate carnivores.[8] The natural diet of their wild ancestors consisted of whole small prey, i.e., meat, organs, bones, skin, feathers, and fur.[9]

Back
Top Bottom