Rabbit needs help I don't know what's going on

The reason is: I have been forgetting about posting this thread and her condition is getting worse. I think she is peeing blood and she seems very unhealthy and so that now means I gotta cull her cause I can't afford a very expensive vet visit.
I totally get that but please be patient with others, we’re trying our best to help in any way we can.
I’m sorry to hear about your rabbit, i would give you advice but i know literally nothing about rabbits or i would, culling is up to you and only you, if you feel her condition is causing her life to be worse and you feel she could never recover, that’ s when culling definitely becomes a option. Again, i’m very sorry. I do hope she recovers.

Peeing blood doesn't sound good and if you can't afford a vet you can only do what you think is best.

If she appears to be suffering I wouldn't let her suffer if I were you.
If she's acting fine...don't ever give her the chance/option to get pregnant again.
She never got bred because I was worried about her

She is normally just sitting there with her ears pressed flat against her back until she gets thirsty or hungry and then she gets up.
Weirdly enough, she perks up when I put her outside.

Does it?
Actually no, she is the offspring from the Flemish Giant/New Zealand.
What the heck does this mean?

You are confusing me.

"So I have a Flemish Giant female (pure, not inbred) and I have a New Zealand male (or at least that's what they told me, not inbred) and I bought that pair and bred them together twice."

What the heck does this mean?

You are confusing me.

"So I have a Flemish Giant female (pure, not inbred) and I have a New Zealand male (or at least that's what they told me, not inbred) and I bought that pair and bred them together twice."
I’m also confused.

Back
Top Bottom