Raising Chickens and Special Needs Kids

Howdy all!! With the new BYC I lost this thread and realized it's been super quiet. I just wanted to check in and say HI! Jess turned 18 and life is moving too fast! Conservertorship and Special Needs Trusts and SSI and all kinds of headaches. Chickens are so much easier!!!! I hope everyone else is doing good. Stop in and say hi!!

POKE POKE....Just waking this thread up again! I've been off BYC for quite awhile and have only been back on for about a week. So how about starting off the New Year with a Kendra video? THIS is why she's broken three sets of steel torsion cables...once she hits the couch, keep an eye on what she does...

Just having a few issues, but nothing to be concerned about. I don't know how I missed your response to Kendra's video! Duh, Diane!

How's our girl doing? Think of you and everyone here so often!

POKE POKE....Just waking this thread up again! I've been off BYC for quite awhile and have only been back on for about a week. So how about starting off the New Year with a Kendra video? THIS is why she's broken three sets of steel torsion cables...once she hits the couch, keep an eye on what she does...

Wow, she's standing great! What a doll! I know you've probably said a few times, but I'm old and forget things. :p Tell me again where her opening was. Richard's is at L5.

I haven't been on in a few weeks either, so I missed your post.

You know, as much as I know about Kendra I can't remember! I'll have to ask Jenny. I'm thinking it was lumbar-sacro, but I could be wrong. I know it was huge and wide open when she was born, at least it seemed like that to me, and it looked like the exit wound from a bullet....

Kendra's birthday 031.JPG

Before repair surgery

Kendra and Jenny with cheese 011.JPG

After surgery. Looks like a giant caterpillar on her back!

Back
Top Bottom