Rare! 6 Genetic Hackle Fertilized Eggs, Very Limited offer, NPIP

Fly Fisher

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 31, 2011
Upstate New York
I have for sale a limited amount of Genetic Hackle Hatching Eggs. The Eggs are $50.00 for 6 eggs and the shipping is $14.99 You can also choose a dozen for $100.00 with the same shipping.

Genetic hackle birds are not a particular breed. They are a line of birds that have been developed over many years specifically for their feather qualities. These birds were developed for the fly tying industry and more recently they became the latest craze in hair styling.

These birds will have beautiful capes and saddles The cape feathers are very full and will come in a wide variety of sizes. The saddles will be long, thin and full. Both the cape and saddle feathers will be free of web through most of the feather length.

This listing is for mixed eggs, you can not choose a color or pattern. The possibilities are as follows. White, Black,, Dun, Rusty Dun, Golden Badger, Silver Badger, Barred Dun, Barred, Barred Ginger, Grizzly.

I keep 5 hens per rooster and our fertility is near 100%. .

Please note- There are more photos of my hackle birds on my profile page that you can view.

Last edited:
hi,
can you tell me what their personality is like?do the roosters get along?i know they will always argue a little but overall?these are pretty eye candy and would look good on my farm running around-depending on personality.lol
thanks

I find that the Roosters from the same brood will establish a pecking order early and get along fine provided they are kept together. When you remove a bird for a while and return it there will be a personality flare up

he.gif
I'm supposed to be focusing on SQ silkies soon, but these birds are bedazzled! (need!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom