Rare! Chocolate Orpington Duck

Pics
Alright, red feathers it is, she's still young, (4 weeks) so she doesn't have many but they are coming in fast!!

You can already see her body color is changing!!!

I mean how beautiful is she?

I literally think she's the most adorable and beautiful duckling ever. And I've seen some pretty adorable welsh trio babies!

I literally think she's the most adorable and beautiful duckling ever. And I've seen some pretty adorable welsh trio babies!
Haha yes I've seen an adorable welshie trio, too
wink.png

She is very beautiful, and I'm dying to see what she'll look like when all her feathers come in! I think you hit a gold mine here! I have never seen anything like her! I mean, I like to stay loyal to my ducks, but she will be beautiful when she grows up, even more than some of mine will be.
tongue.png
(Jesse, you did NOT hear that!) I'm going to have to find out how I can get one of these.
I'm curious, how big is that crest compared to a typical crested duck?

P.S. watch out you might see me sneaking over to steal her! Just kidding
big_smile.png

Haha yes I've seen an adorable welshie trio, too ;)
She is very beautiful, and I'm dying to see what she'll look like when all her feathers come in! I think you hit a gold mine here! I have never seen anything like her! I mean, I like to stay loyal to my ducks, but she will be beautiful when she grows up, even more than some of mine will be. :p  (Jesse, you did NOT hear that!) I'm going to have to find out how I can get one of these.

P.S. watch out you might see me sneaking over to steal her! Just kidding :D  

Her crest is pretty small compared to a normal crest, here is a double crested duckling (Phoebe)

Normal crested would be one. So Harmony (changed her name to Holly, so if you see me say Holly it's really Harmony) has a half crest

Even I have to admit she is sorta cute.... :love :love
(Somebody, quick! Cover Chrissy's ears!!)

Haha yes I've seen an adorable welshie trio, too ;)
She is very beautiful, and I'm dying to see what she'll look like when all her feathers come in! I think you hit a gold mine here! I have never seen anything like her! I mean, I like to stay loyal to my ducks, but she will be beautiful when she grows up, even more than some of mine will be. :p  (Jesse, you did NOT hear that!) I'm going to have to find out how I can get one of these.

P.S. watch out you might see me sneaking over to steal her! Just kidding :D  

I think I need to re-form team ducknapper! :D

....... Wanna join?
-Banti

Back
Top Bottom