Rats, Chinchilla' s, and Mice, Oh My!

Yeah I have a ferret he is pretty stinky but he's awesome. His name is Benny and the name of his coloration is Cinnamon.

I have a dumbo rat named Bragi, his favorite treat is quail eggs. I tried to get a picture but it didn't turn out so well he was making a run for his "den" with a button quail egg pardon the mess I was cleaning cages when I took the picture and there is hay everywhere Lol

Bragi is so cute! I used to have mice but they were very stinky, although VERY cute. Have always wanted a pet rat but right now I have so many birds that I know I shouldn't add any more animals LOL.

Bragi is so cute! I used to have mice but they were very stinky, although VERY cute. Have always wanted a pet rat but right now I have so many birds that I know I shouldn't add any more animals LOL.

Lol same

Finally getting back to this. Bragi looks like a sweet guy, I love dumbos. Cute name too
smile.png

This is from a couple of years ago, of the handsome and charming Oz, with my younger son and me. He was a seal point siamese, and a big squishy boy.

Here he is with his friends Shinies and Jinkies, russian blue and blue point siamese boys. I think the younger two guys were about 4 months old in this picture, and Oz must have been almost two years old.

Not the best picture quality, sorry.

I know I have more cute ratty pictures, but I can't find them all at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom