Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Pics
She sure will!!
big_smile.png

The stretched tall and short round are the same one... it heard JB was gonna see the pics and wanted to give you the full effect of birb cuteness...

Hmmmm... was I supposed to be charging for this therapy??
gig.gif
That is funny about how it's the same little tiny baby duck. He did know I was gonna notice both poses and just die over them. I cannot believe your 'lings and their overwhelming cuteness. I think if you were to examine Call duck DNA and pick it apart gene by gene you'd see where some of the genes are actually labeled - this part will be cute and send JB into ORBIT.

Thank you very much. I found your write-ups informative. I had to go look up a blue fawn, because the first thing that came to mind was a F&W runner with blue replacing the white which would have been WILD! From the picture I found it looks more like a Silver Harlequin with a very strong gaussian blur on it (no specific points, but the Faun fading into the blue front to back.)
As far as the attitude, you have NO reason to apologize. I was the only person who commented on my attitude, and that was in the same post
gig.gif
I could have just deleted it.
tongue.png
I just cracked myself up with my initial request since it came from my Upstate New York childhood. New Yorker's aren't rude, they are just very direct
big_smile.png
. I lived my young adult life in Germany and my older adult life in the Northwest U.S. with my sister having moved to the deep south. So I have been exposed long term to quite a few modes of acceptable conduct and with my travels, exponentially more short term. This allows me to look at myself from a different frame of reference than I was in a few moments earlier. I call that entertainment. Some may call it loony.

(Please note, this would have gone out earlier, but we had a power outage...)
Your avatar is so precious Tony.

Is that yellow baby in the bottom picture going to be a white call duck?

Any ideas what colour my call duckling is?

Thanks!

No whites possible in their clutches... that baby is a new color we are getting, could possibly be chocolate...

Yours looks like it could be blue fawn (blue mallard) or maybe a gray? Got any better pics showing webs too?

Even got a pair of Snowy's from Lady Grey!!! :celebrate

These are just way to cute!!

Ok... here it is... cures all... :D ;)

:love

Thank you very much.  I found your write-ups informative.  I had to go look up a blue fawn, because the first thing that came to mind was a F&W runner with blue replacing the white which would have been WILD!  From the picture I found it looks more like a Silver Harlequin with a very strong gaussian blur on it (no specific points, but the Faun fading into the blue front to back.)
As far as the attitude, you have NO reason to apologize.  I was the only person who commented on my attitude, and that was in the same post :gig I could have just deleted it. :p I just cracked myself up with my initial request since it came from my Upstate New York childhood.  New Yorker's aren't rude, they are just very direct :D .  I lived my young adult life in Germany and my older adult life in the Northwest U.S. with my sister having moved to the deep south.  So I have been exposed long term to quite a few modes of acceptable conduct and with my travels, exponentially more short term.   This allows me to look at myself from a different frame of reference than I was in a few moments earlier.  I call that entertainment.  Some may call it loony.

(Please note, this would have gone out earlier, but we had a power outage...)

What part of upstate NY? I'm upstate but not to far.

I was just going to ask if the girls had babies yet!! They are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom