Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Pics
@Julie Bird

The ultimate pancakitoons... :D

Crash and Lady Grey set on 13 eggs... 13 'lings hatched... perfect score for the first time broody duo...
smile.png
Good job Crash & L.Grey. that's better than many very experienced incubators on this site do with the best technology. Letting a duck hatch the eggs... who'd-a-thunk.
gig.gif
And it looks like a big batch of cuteness. But I'm not surprised, half of this site's cuteness is on this thread
tongue.png

@Julie Bird

The ultimate pancakitoons... :D
THAT IS THE EPITOME OF BIRD DUCK OF CUTENESS. WHY? I SAVED. HOW COME SHE IS ALL PANCAKITOONS OUT? Because she does it to send me into orbit. She knows she is so cute and very soft looking. I wanna kiss her. Thank you, RavynFallen for the awesome tag.

Good job Crash & L.Grey.  that's better than many very experienced incubators on this site do with the best technology.  Letting a duck hatch the eggs... who'd-a-thunk. :gig And it looks like a big batch of cuteness.  But I'm not surprised, half of this site's cuteness is on this thread :p
Tony!! U said it. The cuteness is beyond.....

Good job Crash & L.Grey.  that's better than many very experienced incubators on this site do with the best technology.  Letting a duck hatch the eggs... who'd-a-thunk. :gig And it looks like a big batch of cuteness.  But I'm not surprised, half of this site's cuteness is on this thread :p

:gig

Yup, much better than any of my bators or capabilities... and the funny part is Crash is normally neurotic, crazy and hyperactive... going broody caused her to fall into the deepest zen meditation ever... :gig

Check out this quick clip I did 2 days ago...

THAT IS THE EPITOME OF BIRD DUCK OF CUTENESS. WHY? I SAVED. HOW COME SHE IS ALL PANCAKITOONS OUT? Because she does it to send me into orbit. She knows she is so cute and very soft looking. I wanna kiss her. Thank you, RavynFallen for the awesome tag.

So... I take it you like the pic, JB? :D ;)

Soon as I saw how she was sitting, I knew it was a pic just for you...

gig.gif

Yup, much better than any of my bators or capabilities... and the funny part is Crash is normally neurotic, crazy and hyperactive... going broody caused her to fall into the deepest zen meditation ever...
gig.gif

Check out this quick clip I did 2 days ago...

So... I take it you like the pic, JB?
big_smile.png
wink.png

Soon as I saw how she was sitting, I knew it was a pic just for you...
Ok, I checked out the clip. Are you sure you didn't have a plush of L.Grey made and then name it Crash? Check on the butt, see if there is a tag...
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom