RAW/BARF feeders.....?

Popping back in.....kind of a lot has happened. My sweet z, the german shepherd that lead me to try raw feeding to begin with in the hopes of alleviating some her lifelong battle with skin/coat troubles, crossed the rainbow bridge unexpectedly. She left a huge hole in my heart and our home, and life wasnt the same without a gsd in it...
20190723_155327.jpg

.....so we brought home Gunner, who has been raw fed since the day he came home - he is thriving and nearly 80lbs of lap dog.
29571.jpeg

The cats have absolutely blossomed on their raw diet.....their foats are so shiny and soft and their energy levels are unbelievable (sometimes undesirable, lol, the feline 500 kicks off around 5am daily).
20200326_222051.jpg

I don't regret making the switch, just that I didnt do it sooner!
I actually kind of enjoy prepping g now, and finding new things to offer in their diet...I have even learned to butcher rabbits, ducks and a goat!

Popping back in.....kind of a lot has happened. My sweet z, the german shepherd that lead me to try raw feeding to begin with in the hopes of alleviating some her lifelong battle with skin/coat troubles, crossed the rainbow bridge unexpectedly. She left a huge hole in my heart and our home, and life wasnt the same without a gsd in it...
View attachment 2063821
.....so we brought home Gunner, who has been raw fed since the day he came home - he is thriving and nearly 80lbs of lap dog.
View attachment 2063823
The cats have absolutely blossomed on their raw diet.....their foats are so shiny and soft and their energy levels are unbelievable (sometimes undesirable, lol, the feline 500 kicks off around 5am daily).
View attachment 2063825
I don't regret making the switch, just that I didnt do it sooner!
I actually kind of enjoy prepping g now, and finding new things to offer in their diet...I have even learned to butcher rabbits, ducks and a goat!
Yes..Duck is awesome for dogs. A lady would come for my young Drakes and Cockerels for her dogs..đź‘Ť

Back
Top Bottom