Re homing my chickens

Thanks everyone for your messages of support and advice. They went to their new home this evening, , it was very upsetting to say goodbye to them but the lady knew exactly what she was doing, she put them in a seperate cage all nicely cleaned outwhere they would sleep tonight away from the rest of the flock but would be able to see each ither, then she shiwed me where they would all sleep when she has introduced them all, again she soent the afternoon cleaning it out. She has a nice big grassy area for them, a dust bath area and a nice shady part if the garden too under some shrubs so I believe they will be well cared for. i will go around in a couple of days time to see how the
Y have settled before we leave. i would love to have chickens again in the Uk but for now we need to find ourselves a new home in Wales somewhere and get our selves settled. good luck everyone with
Your flocks, I will still pop in from time to time to see how everyone is doing 😀

Welcome to BYC! I’m so excited to see you joined! This wonderful community of poultry keepers and experts will be very happy to answer whatever questions you may have ☺️
2597B463-677F-4157-AC36-DFECF544032A.png

Back
Top Bottom