RE-LISTED!! - TX-7 Incubator with NEW turner, turning racks

fl.gif

I would like please!
PM'ed you.
fl.gif

fl.gif

fl.gif

Ok, done. Sorry, I was interrupted and didn't get the pics loaded. Will send directly! You will LOVE this incubator. I hate to sell it (used ones in such good condition are hard to find), but a health issue came up and my chicken habit has to go by the wayside for now. I'll list the other bators soon once they are empty.

But, "Ah'll Be Back!"

frow.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif

I have two Hova Genesis - one with a new turner, one without that is used as a hatcher. Havent reseached what they might be worth. Bought last summer. Also have the new Brinsea (the $99 one and turner.) Have the first batch of eggs in it right now, not sure I want to sell it quite yet....Had planned to get a cabinet, before this other stuff came up. Hate to quit cold turkey, but can always start again next year!

Farrier,
Here are the photos, finally. It cleaned up well. There are two turning racks (one is for pheasant/quail). The turner is brand new, and the glass thermometers are also new, never used (I used a flukers).

I'll post the Genesis photos after this hatch and its had a thorough cleaning.

As for the Brinsea, I just put a batch in to check fertility...hoping that this young new roo is more fertile that "he acts."
fl.gif

3474352611_fbdab937bb.jpg

3475158126_a1c3e0cfc8.jpg

3475159012_0dd5a5fd1e.jpg

Buyer changed mind - so am relisting this TX07. Moderator, I may have inadvertantly "bumped." Can start new thread, if that's more appropriate.

Thanks for looking. It's packed and ready to ship tomorrow.

Lisa

If you'd let me know when you are ready to sell the others, I would appreciate it! I realize you're waiting for hatches to complete, but if you let me know how much you want, maybe we can discuss something for when you're done?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom