Redirection to Scam Sites?

I heard google/chrome is tracking even without your permission - might be the problem. If so, not sure if you can opt out or block - but check your phone settings
Thanks for the tip... checked my settings but everything is turned on.

Attachments

• 2531F771-FA7A-4926-B57F-97BF14610CBB.png
    2531F771-FA7A-4926-B57F-97BF14610CBB.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 9
For the first time today while trying to like a post my phone opened a new window and automatically redirected me to one of those “you’ve won our giveaway” scams. This happened a few times and also while I was trying to write this post. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it my phone?
Omg I’ve had the same problem! I thought I might be the only one! I got at least 3 today. If I get another one I’ll take a screenshot if I can remember

It sounds like some of the rogue pop-up ads that have been sneaking through the ad networks filters. It's actually industry-wide problem that millions of sites are dealing with.

we've got a few layers of protection and place that block most of them, but still occasional ones slips through.

If you see this happen, please let us know what device you are on, it's usually happening on mobile devices especially iPhones, and please take a screenshot and post it.

Back
Top Bottom