Redwood Incubators - Information, help, for sale and wanted

Pics
Hello! I was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with this incubator. Our 4H club was lucky enough to purchase 3 redwood incubators for $50 each. This is the one we are looking to restore first. Does anyone know where we can find a manual? Or a wiring diagram? It looks like someone had started to rewire it, but it was not finished. Where can we find parts? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hello! I was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with this incubator. Our 4H club was lucky enough to purchase 3 redwood incubators for $50 each. This is the one we are looking to restore first. Does anyone know where we can find a manual? Or a wiring diagram? It looks like someone had started to rewire it, but it was not finished. Where can we find parts? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Its exactly like mine, if you want to come over & look at it.

Its exactly like mine, if you want to come over & look at it.

Marquisella, not sure when we could come look, do you have any pictures of the electrical wiring you could post or email me so hubby can take a look? we have a pile of parts already, just not sure how it is supposed to be put together. This bator is much different than our other we have for 4H. you can contact me either here or on my FB, Erin Ellerbruch.

Does anyone here have experience with an American Baby Mammoth incubator? I found one that's for sale for a pretty decent price. I'm trying to decide if it would be worthwhile to buy and fix it up. There is both an incubator and a hatcher.

Ok, I started another thread, but was referred to this one, for assistance.
I got this cabinet incubator, today. It needs work. I have enough electronics know how that I'm comfortable doing the work. But, I'm not familiar with thermostats, and heating elements. I'd like to use the cabinet and trays, but update with newer heating and temp control mechanisms, as well as figuring out how to make the egg turning mechanism in it, work, properly. It seems to be missing the motor and levers. The drawers have moving parts, for rolling the eggs, and tabs off the back, that move them, but, nothing that connects to them, to move them, yet, access would be very difficult, by hand. So, something seems missing.
Help, in finding the manufacturer, and a manual, especially a repair manual, would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, I started another thread, but was referred to this one, for assistance.
I got this cabinet incubator, today. It needs work. I have enough electronics know how that I'm comfortable doing the work. But, I'm not familiar with thermostats, and heating elements. I'd like to use the cabinet and trays, but update with newer heating and temp control mechanisms, as well as figuring out how to make the egg turning mechanism in it, work, properly. It seems to be missing the motor and levers. The drawers have moving parts, for rolling the eggs, and tabs off the back, that move them, but, nothing that connects to them, to move them, yet, access would be very difficult, by hand. So, something seems missing.
Help, in finding the manufacturer, and a manual, especially a repair manual, would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like the egg turners are all there. Those are manual egg turners. A couple times a day, you move the wooden sticks to move the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom