Rehomed Silkies and Polish - this one's for you, Michele

Quack Shack

Songster
10 Years
May 21, 2009
Winston-Salem
My family and I had the great honor to meet a wonderful lady here on BYC who is battling back to good health. I so hope she overcomes it and can one day and can do the things she loves. She so loves these little birds and spoiled them rotten.
big_smile.png
We are grateful she shared them with us so I had to tell our happy story. They've intregrated well with our existing flock quickly. The young frizzle roo has been renamed Rockstar because he is such a hit with the ladies (he's charmed every hen). The Polish bantys have now been allowed out of the enclosure since this pic but we are still training them into the coop - they get a little befuddled. The Silkies have made themselves at home and my son swears they have ninja fighting skills. He witnessed them leap into the air and run off bossy RIR, Rizzo. My toddler cradles Rockstar and sings rocka bye baby to him. He trills and closes his eyes. Better than any babydoll she owns.
smile.png
Here he is giving that pick me up! look. Thanks again, Michele! Heal and thrive.

32051_hni_0003.jpg

32051_hni_0007.jpg

32051_hni_0011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom