reptipro 6000

ajneal30

Songster
7 Years
May 22, 2012
Does anyone here use a reptipro 6000? What is your opinion on it?
I have had failure after failure with my farm innovators incubator. The thermometer/hydrometer is junk. It will not hold a steady temp or humidity and am lucky to get 1 or two chicks a year. I want something with a large capacity and above all else....RELIABLE!

I started out with the 5000 model and had wonderful hatch rates! I upgraded to the 6000 this year and it's more improved and works just as well.
When I had the 5000 the temp between the top and the bottom would vary by like 3 degrees but with the 6000 I can put the temp on 100-101 and the to will be 100 and the bottom will be 99. I use two thermometers in mine , one on top and one on the bottom because I don't trust the thermometer on any incubator.
The incubator also hold humidity very well ! There have been times when I have had to reach in grab a chick real fast and the humidity will drop but within a minute or less of shutting the door the humidity is back up again.
I don't use the turners but I do utilize both shelves and the bottom and I will have it to where the batch that is getting ready to hatch is on the bottom and will rotate the hatches out.
I am very pleased with this device and hope that they come out with a larger one ! Hope this helps !

Back
Top Bottom