Rescued Duck. Bad, bad Leroy Brown.

I hadn't thought of that. I will definitely do that!
it will dif help it to identify with the new ducklings when they arrive. please keep us updated on Lil Leroy. anda stuffed animal to cuddle with when you can't cuddle it.
smile.png

Leroy Brown has been getting supervised visitation with the babies as, well, he's a bit of a jerk nipping at the others. This morning the kids and Hubs slept in and I was able to hang with the ducklings some. Leroy behaved himself and even got picked on by the little mallard looking Indian Runner. I've been taking time throughout the day to watch them and I think I may let him stay with them. It's done well for his temperament and he's less flighty than normal. Here's some group pictures.

Wow, he looks great! He is small though! Any idea on his age? The visual of him starving trying to find a "mommy" is heartbreaking!

No clue how old he is. We got him the day after Easter. We were both amazed at how small he was. Compared to the new ducklings I'm still amazed at the size difference because he has to have almost a three week head start on them. Maybe he's not a black swede. Any other ideas.

Back
Top Bottom