Reserve your Cotton Patch Goslings-Original Tom Walker flock

Serina81

Songster
12 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Lucerne Valley, CA
This is a pre-sale to reserve your cotton patch goslings for the 2013 hatching season. I sell out fast so I try to get people to reserve early in the year.

These goslings are the original breeding flock belonging to Tom Walker, so they're the best of the best that's out there.

Goslings are $50 each, shipping is $45, plus a $5 heat pad to keep them warm on the road. If you purchase 10 or more, shipping is free.

Willing to trade for:
heritage cow, especially Highland
Heritage pig
Heritage sheep
any other ideas?

www.flipflopranch.com

Last edited:
Oh, and P.S. DH wants to know if they are noisy.
We have looked at other breeds such as brown Chinese & have been told they (BC) are very noisy geese.
I would like geese that make noise for a reason, such as alarming for predators or intruders, & so on.

Well, they're geese, but I do think they're quieter than other geese. If they're on grass they hardly honk at all. When they're not on grass they honk occasionally throughout the day for a minute.

What heritage breeds do you have?

All what you see on my sig line.
Thanks for the answers.I am thinking again. (may be my problem !
gig.gif
)

I know, I guess I should have phrased my question better.

Can you pick the sex of your goslings (i.e. are you allowing orders of one male and one female)?

Males and females are distinguishable at birth. Males are yellow with light bill and females are yellow and grey with darker colored bills.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom