Respiratory sounds- first time hearing this

Viruses, which are not affected by antibiotics, or other bacteria can cause secondary infections. Air sacculitis is usually the worst complication with MG. That affects the air sacs all over the body. I hope that she gets better with the antibiotics.

Viruses, which are not affected by antibiotics, or other bacteria can cause secondary infections. Air sacculitis is usually the worst complication with MG. That affects the air sacs all over the body. I hope that she gets better with the antibiotics.
That's what I figured she had. She died last night. I'm sending her for necropsy today..
I just don't know why she started improving and then took a sudden turn for the worse :(
Thank you for all the help!

Well, necropsy came back, unexplained death. Lungs looked good, negative for MG. Such a weird one!
Thanks for all the help.

Sorry for your loss. Did your state vet perform the necropsy? Was that the final report? I’m sorry that the necropsy was inconclusive, but good that it didn’t seem to be MG.

Yes, it was texas a&m.. they did histopathology along with it, and nothing stood out to them 🤔

I'm glad it wasn't MG either.. so that should mean nobody in the flock has it too?

Back
Top Bottom