Retrievers or Spaniels!?

• Total voters
Tucker has high prey drive. I have one chicken who is seperated from the others in a small coop and cage outside the normal run. He points at her and tries to grab her, just like he did with my ducks.
Maybe Pikelet will be a bird dog!
Brew is crazy high prey drive lol he also hates birds lately 🤣🤣🤣

Tucker has high prey drive. I have one chicken who is seperated from the others in a small coop and cage outside the normal run. He points at her and tries to grab her, just like he did with my ducks.
Maybe Pikelet will be a bird dog!
I think she could have been a really great hunting dog, she has all of the instinct she needs for it!

it would be interesting to see what different people consider high prey drive or medium 🤔

Thats normal retrievers 🤣🤣. Bird crazy
He despises them especially the low flying terns that hover over the marsh and the great blue herons. He will bark like mad running back and forth jumping up at the terns 🤣🤣🤣 I think he thinks he’s protecting me lol squirrels, bunnies, chipmunks, even turkeys he will just chase but certain birds he barks at LOL

I think she could have been a really great hunting dog, she has all of the instinct she needs for it!

it would be interesting to see what different people consider high prey drive or medium 🤔
That would be amazing especially if she doesnt make it for a AD.

I describe high prey drive as a dog that goes after every bird they get a chance to.
Tucker for example.... he runs after every bird and points.

Back
Top Bottom