Ring test hatch on supermarket eggs

should be interesting ...not the ring part ...you can't determine the sex of sperm using gold ... its only later that the y chromosome determines whether you buying it or wearing it ! (and before the ladies laugh -- y chromo also determines whether you'll be making sandwiches or eating them !!!)

If they do
1.the farmer is getting his egg sold and delivered pretty quick
2. store has a high turnover for eggs which means eggs are in high demand
3. the farmer is holding on to a lot of males
4 The eggs are truly free range because there's no roo long enough that can get that far into a cage!
In chickens, it e ZW and the hen determines gender

The ZW sex-determination system is a chromosomal system that determines the sex of offspring in birds, some fish and crustaceans such as the giant river prawn, some insects (including butterflies and moths), and some reptiles, including Komodo dragons. The letters Z and W are used to distinguish this system from the XY sex-determination system.

In contrast to the XY sex-determination system and the X0 sex-determination system, where the spermdetermines the sex, in the ZW system, the ovum determines the sex of the offspring. Males are the homogametic sex (ZZ), while females are the heterogametic sex (ZW). The Z chromosome is larger and has more genes, like the X chromosome in the XY system.

should be interesting ...not the ring part ...you can't determine the sex of sperm using gold ... its only later that the y chromosome determines whether you buying it or wearing it ! (and before the ladies laugh -- y chromo also determines whether you'll be making sandwiches or eating them !!!)

If they do
1.the farmer is getting his egg sold and delivered pretty quick
2. store has a high turnover for eggs which means eggs are in high demand
3. the farmer is holding on to a lot of males
4 The eggs are truly free range because there's no roo long enough that can get that far into a cage!

Rather sexist remarks regarding gender determined ability to buy gold, or make sandwiches. #4. Poster might want to review chicken anatomy.

The ZW sex-determination system is a chromosomal system that determines the sex of offspring in birds, some fish and crustaceans such as the giant river prawn, some insects (including butterflies and moths), and some reptiles, including Komodo dragons. The letters Z and W are used to distinguish this system from the XY sex-determination system.

In contrast to the XY sex-determination system and the X0 sex-determination system, where the spermdetermines the sex, in the ZW system, the ovum determines the sex of the offspring. Males are the homogametic sex (ZZ), while females are the heterogametic sex (ZW). The Z chromosome is larger and has more genes, like the X chromosome in the XY system.

Good post.

ronott .... the ref was used as part of a joke .... as a zygote in my mothers womb ... i sworn i'd never be serious about anything ... All i know about chromosomes is that i'm not missing one hopefully ! but u have enlighten me ..thank you ... now i got ammo ... i can use on belligerent drivers ---HEY DID YOUR MOTHER PASS THAT Z CHROMOSOME ON TO YOU OR DID SHE JUST DROP YOU AS A BABY!!!!! (say that fast 3X from a car window - but look unimpressed)

ronott .... the ref was used as part of a joke .... as a zygote in my mothers womb ... i sworn i'd never be serious about anything ... All i know about chromosomes is that i'm not missing one hopefully ! but u have enlighten me ..thank you ... now i got ammo ... i can use on belligerent drivers ---HEY DID YOUR MOTHER PASS THAT Z CHROMOSOME ON TO YOU OR DID SHE JUST DROP YOU AS A BABY!!!!! (say that fast 3X from a car window - but look unimpressed)
:lau

Nice One!

It was ...but it was ment as a joke!!! still waiting for my first love to get me that tiara ...go so well with my fish nets!
I like the joke!

A lot of people do not know that thee is a difference. Keep killing off roosters when they hatch out too many boys as if that had anything at all to do with it

Back
Top Bottom