Ringneck Pheasant Chicks for sale.In Ohio

check this tracking # 03080660000016566748, you will see they received them at 7 AM Friday found out they didnt go out until the after noon truck,

this shipment became a nightmare I will refunds everyone money,

Didnt find out their air carrier no longer flys live shipments on weekend, these were all truck and late at that.

HAD some shipment return to me, even state near me got them late.

I am done trying to ship dayold birds!!!!!!!!

I only lost less than 20 out of 600+ returned, I did get them Saturday.

Try to help BYC member with a good deal, sorry for all this mess, would never had shipped if I knew they would not go by air.

Quote:
Wilmington, yes could do pick up, but I am so sick over this, not sure even if I will hatch any more!!!!!!!

Quote:
I'm so sorry...
hugs.gif

This falls under the "No good deed goes unpunished!" saying, eh?
Thank you for trying... I'm sorry it turned out so badly. You've been great.

I don't blame you at all
hugs.gif
I feel really bad about all the hassle you've had to deal with - returned shipments and now this! You did the best with the information you had and it isn't your fault!

I am not trying to be mean in anyway......... But noone should ship birds or eggs on Friday, to me that seems just like common sence.

I am so sorry deerman, please don't beat yourself up so much! I know, and many other people know that it was not your fault!! Don't stop hatching, you gave a wonderful deal to people who would never have gotten such great prices. This time is went bad, next time it won't. You are so wonderful for being there through it all. I for one am here for you now!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

As for shipping on Friday as someone stated
roll.png
if he didn't know, he didn't know! Carriers change their rules all the time, and sure don't call to tell us!! I'm sure if they would have called him and told him they no longer flew them out on weekends he would not have shipped them!

Quote:
Birds, no, but eggs actually do really well over the weekend. I've had more problems with delayed Monday shipments that had to sit until the following Monday... Friday shipments usually get there on Monday or Tuesday. The mail keeps moving over the weekends, so they don't get stuck anywhere like they would if they were arriving on the weekend.
This was just a learning lesson...
smile.png

Sorry for all the bad luck Deerman! But it is never good to ship birds late in the week. And you need to always always put the customers contact number on the box!!

Hope you have better luck next time

Back
Top Bottom