RodNTN's Animal Show!

Ooooooh, one more entry can't hurt right?

Name: Miss Isabel Rose
Breed: Some Type of Mouse
Age; 2 years
Username: AxolotlLove

This little mouse has been running in her wheel since we got her! All night, all day,

Category: Cutest

Name: Eli
Breed: miniature horse
Username: ChickenLover200
This is Eli's fourth and final home. I rescued him from an abusive and "pampering" situation. His house was a large dog house and tiny pasture. The woman pampered him with way too many treats with caused him to nip a lot. He man most likely beat him. I'm so glad that I was able to save him and give him a forever home. In this picture, Eli looks like he's smiling :)
(Silliest animal)

Last edited:

Name: Connie
Breed: Silkie(hen)
I raised Connie from a chick. She's my fluffiest girl and loves to hang out with her "sister" Andie. She also has a "kid", a black Sumatra hen, Crow (AKA Cupcake) that she adopted.
Cutest animal

Last edited:

Name: "King Speckle"
Breed: golden campine rooster
This is Speckle, who I thought was a hen for a long time. He doesn't crow though, but he taks care of the girls :D

(Beautiful animal)

I love everybody's animals! Thanks for the entries, this is going to be a VERY hard decision to make! Reading about everybody's rescue animals makes me feel like getting in the animal rescuing business myself! I really want to rescue some battery hens.
smile.png
I was thinking about doing that, buying some of the "old" hens from one of those farms, but I heard that they sell them all to a certain buyer. Maybe they don't actually, but it's more than likely. It would be great if that were possible, though!

I'm not going to quote everyone, but all your animals are so cute/silly/pretty! I'm glad I'm not the judge, because I would just say, "Everyone gets first place!"
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom