ROO DOESNT WANT TO DO THE "DEED" IS THAT POSSIBLE???

Keni*Sue

Songster
10 Years
May 8, 2009
Campobello
i just let my roo and hen back together again and he gets as far as the wing spreadin motion and thats where it stops either she moves or he just quits. he never actually makes it on top of her to finish the deal and she really doesnt stop him she just kinda walks away as if shes sayin "you took to long" and i am REALLY wanting the fertile eggs from him what can i do? is it possible that he doesnt want to? doesnt know how?

i know someone is going to say A.I. but i wouldnt even know where to begin on that topic!!!

Last edited:
Maybe he is put off by people watching
lol.png

Quote:
maybe... i sure hope so.

ive read about A.I. and i dont know if i can do that to him. hes awefully big and if he dont like something hes going to stop it at all cost and i dont trim his spurs and they are HUGE!!

Quote:
rite i did know that but i stood out there for like a hr after him being away from her and nothing... hes bigger than her would that cause a problem???

If you have any eggs to spare that you are not going to incubate from your hens you could always open a few and look for the germinal disc blastocyte "bullseye" imprint.

Quote:
no no no lol i have had them separated since Sunday and when i put them back together i watched them for an hour and nothing ever happened. thats what has made me wonder.

Back
Top Bottom