Rooster stolen

Thanks for the offer but international shipping of chicks is difficult at best and the paperwork is endless. I am in canada.

In my case I know it had to be some one that knew my property well. Due to a couple past incidents of theft I made changes for more security. They knew how to avoid everything including the cameras. In the process of changing my perimeter fencing to 7 foot game fence. Crazy when you have to go to these lengths.

None of the other birds where touched but the blues. So I am pretty sure it was some one with plans to breed them or sell them.

Beautiful pics of your chickens, and peeps. Good luck with your flock. Sorry to hear about the other bird, life goes on, right?

Egg update:
I finally, for the first time in 6 months of feeding these chickens, saw my first egg today!
And it was really cool. The white hen left her nest to feed, and we ran up to the tree and there were 9 little eggs, still warm, surrounded by white downy feathers! Very exciting. I'll try to take a pic tomorrow.

I cannot believe somebody would go to the lengths they did to steal the blue orpingtons. (Shaking head)

You'd be amazed at the lengths some folks will go to do you wrong.
idunno.gif

It took me a minute to find the hidden hen...very nice out of the way spot for her...
I loved the flock photo too...they're very pretty.

Back
Top Bottom