Rooster?!?

Fchix9

Hatching
May 1, 2016

Here is "Crispy".... About a year old NewHampshire Red. We are still confused by gender... It was crowing last fall but stopped. No eggs but sits in lay box. Is it really possible to have such an androgynous bird? TIA

IV got a question about my roosters. I keep them penned up but every morning after there breakfast I get in my chair and I let them out to go forage. But thay wont get 5 feet away from me. Its like there worried to death im going to leave them. Thay remind me of a little kid.lol.. Can anybody tell me what there problem might be?

Maybe some problems growing up.If they are that attached to you,then just walk them around the yard.

IV only had them for two days. A woman gave them to me there about 4 months old and in great health. I originally got them to eat but there very sweet and loving well make a long story short I guess IV got 4 pet roosters.lol..

We raised them from day olds so I'm sure not older. In the fall we were woken w/crowing...now I'm even more confused... Crispy looks so different from the other NH red...

Back
Top Bottom