rooster?

No red on shoulders but is getting tail feathers that I tried to share I. One of the pics.

Couple new pics. Still trying to be sure.

I'm thinking so. He is charging @ the silkies a lot and is Def the dominant one. I was told he was an americauna but no clue. I figure if he goes then the 3 silkies and 2 buff ops should be plenty for my coop and expansion pen. Hope none of silkies are roos but I am seeing no signs yet that any are. They are all 12 weeks. Thank you for all your help. I appreciate the insight.

I'm thinking so. He is charging @ the silkies a lot and is Def the dominant one. I was told he was an americauna but no clue. I figure if he goes then the 3 silkies and 2 buff ops should be plenty for my coop and expansion pen. Hope none of silkies are roos but I am seeing no signs yet that any are. They are all 12 weeks. Thank you for all your help. I appreciate the insight.
Your welcome. If you got him from a hatchery and he was labeled Americauna then he is an Easter Egger. Hatcheries don't sell actual ameraucanas and they don't come in that color either. Just to let you know :)

Well I just figured out my roosters don't like apples.as long as i held it in my hand thay would peck around on it but not much and that's a first. We tryed them on bananas and strawberries and thay was like a pack of Parana's coming for your hands. Is there any fruit thay should stay away from?

Well I just figured out my roosters don't like apples.as long as i held it in my hand thay would peck around on it but not much and that's a first. We tryed them on bananas and strawberries and thay was like a pack of Parana's coming for your hands. Is there any fruit thay should stay away from?
They don't really have to stay away from this, but grapes. If you ever feed them grapes, just make sure you cut them in quarters so they don't choke. The grapes are small enough that they could try to swallow them whole, but are big enough to choke them. I hope that made sense.

Back
Top Bottom