Rosecomb Thread

Pics
Wow, they are beautiful!
ep.gif
love.gif
Thanks. I hope to set some eggs from them in a few weeks. Keep an eye out,ill have a few avalible this late summer-fall.

Congrats to Charlie on his win at the FFF show today;reserve ROCCL,B of B and B of V. It was tough,alot of nice wyndottes there.

Thanks

So your a Judge? I would love to hear your personal opinion. Anything to improve,add or subtract?
You cant hurt my feelings so be honest.

Thanks

I responded to this yesterday but apparently someone didn't like it as it was removed. Can't understand why as it was generally favorable?

I responded to this yesterday but apparently someone didn't like it as it was removed. Can't understand why as it was generally favorable?
Not sure I understand what your saying? I just asked for your opinion,and your post is still there. I know the're not perfect but I also know I got some great birds. I have talked to several judges and got some awesome feedback from them.

Thanks

Oh i see what your saying,if they deleted it plz just pm it too me would love to hear what u said.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom